Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Winter exams

  It begins! Winter exams... So much study, so little time.. But head up! I can make it! Yeaster day I pass test in mechanic (its a part of physics) and tomorrow maths... And next week exams start. I'm so scared that I don't have enough time to study.. There is some many things to learn... But I can't give up! :) My friand told me that she can help me if i need a help :) Its really nice to her! So today I'm going to study at her place. I have to pass this maths test! There is a good side too. If I pass all exams at first time I will have almost all month free. Isn't it amazing? :) When I end first round of exams I have week brak and I'm going home to rest and do shopping to relax (I think every girl likes it! ) :) But for now STUDY, STUDY, STUDY... Oh I really need a break! So many things to do... I'm so tired of this learning that I have "lazy days" :) I don't want to do anything, just stay in bed, drink hot tea and watch a good movie :)
 BTW I can't wait Academy Awards! I love watching Oscars! But when it's on at my place is 3 am so sometimes when I wach it I'm soo sleepy and my eyes are closing but I always watch it till the end! :) I watched almost every movie with nominations and I have to admit the they are really good movies!
  What's more..? Hmmm Let me think... I have to be more active on my blog :) But I hope You can understand my absence :)
  Oh I almost forgot! Some time ago my friend send me a link to one song and... it's AMAZING! I love it! :) It helps me chill :) and I can say that I can listen to it over and over again! :) Here it is! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_XQaIcIAfg I hope you will enjoy this song as much as I am :) It helps me when I am really tired and I need a break from oll my notes.

I really look forward to end all this exams stuff and have more free time...

Still You can find me on facebook and "like" my page if You like my blog :)
http://www.facebook.com/GiveSomebodyTheChanceblogspotcom

Also You can follow me on Twitter :)
https://twitter.com/chance_give

No comments:

Post a Comment