Saturday, August 18, 2012

Can't stand it anymore...

Problems? Who doesn't have them? But in my situation I think that what I have is out of limit. I can't stand it any more. It's too much for me. I don't know what to do. Nobody next to me to help, I'm alone with everything right now. Yesterday I was at my new flat and everuthing will be ok but of course my family says no. I don't care because I pay for it with my money and I like it. My family don't give support I need in my life, everuthing I have to do it on my own, this is too much for me, I don't know life yet. There is one thing that I hear everyday, that I'm hopeless, so it must be true. I want to have somebody in my family to talk with, but even my mum tells me that I can't do anything. This is not helping at all. I'm tired of my life, sometimes I wish I could live somewhere else, to not hear all this people telling me how bad I am. This is killing me. I think I need a rest from my life and family, but who can give me? I want to change something in my hopeless life, but I need a chance, which nobody wants to give me. I don't feel anything, even that I'm alive. I don't care about anything. Please somebody change that!

No comments:

Post a Comment