Friday, July 13, 2012

My first time...


Hey... When I was making my blog I was thinking... "if somebody will read it?", "if I feel more comfortable with myself writing all this stuff?", "if somebody will answer to my post?"... These questions are still in my head. I made it for me, to be more confident, to tell what are my dreams, to share my (not easy) life with other. You think... "why she does not talk with her friends?" or "I have my own problems, I don't care about others". Maybe.... but maybe somebody has the same... maybe somebody there isn't brave enough to write about it... maybe... That's why I'm writing here to You!
I should write something about me...
I'm Anna, I'm a student, live in a small village, near small town and study in big city. Few months ago my boyfriend broke up with me and I think that was the moment I thought that I want to do I always wanted. I decided to change my University but my family is not supported as I ecpected. And prpbably I'll stay here. I want to travel, visit the world, make some new friend... just enjoying the life... 
Maybe enough for the first time...?
Hope to read some comments from You.. Waiting Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment