Friday, September 14, 2012

Need a help....


   

Day by day it's getting worse. I can't stand the atmosphere at my home. Everybody just tell me that I'm nothing and should go to work and move out. I feel like nobody want me to exist. I think my only chance is go back to University but without money, I can't study anymore. I am a burden to everyone. No job, no prospects and family support nothing can succeed. In next 2 weeks I'm going back to my University. I don't know how I can make it. Just I don't know. I have no life, the strength I had one day. I'm just alife because I'm here, not that I want to. If I could I would change my life, but i have noone to help me. Looking for somebody who can give me something what can bring something new to me. 
Now I now what my blog is like. It's my diary but not personal, I want to share my life with others. I want to tell you that somewhere in the world is a girl with problems like this. Probably I'm not the one, but who can say "hey, my family tells me I'm nothing and they don't want me anymore" ? Tell me, who can say it? I'm ashamed of it that I have such a family, but you can't choose family which you want to live with... 

follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/chance_give
"like" on facebook  http://www.facebook.com/GiveSomebodyTheChanceblogspotcom

No comments:

Post a Comment