Monday, July 30, 2012

Bad day ....


Sometimes people have bad days. This is one of mine. I hate that. I feel terrible, like I'm not important to anybody. And I wonder why everybody keep telling me what to do... I don't know, nobody is helping me, I'm alone with everything... But they say "do what you want to do in your life...." This is the worst what they could say. I don't know what I want... I mean  I want to do something in my life, make my dreams come true... But when everybody tells you that you're nothing you can't stand it any more and give up... If you don't have the look, family who supports you, friends  you have nothing... I'm alone with everything I want to do with my life... I don't have opportunity to do what I want, don't have the look what is expected... But when somebody pretty/good-looking, with amazing voice and everything  is telling that anything can happen, it's not right... how can somebody like me make something big, how? tell me, I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment